- The $150,000 goal for the recount fees was met on Monday, November 15th.
- An additional $100,000 is being raised to pay for the massive volunteer mobilization effort that is needed to keep the recounts fair.
- $77,000 has been raised towards this goal so if you haven't donated yet, now is the time.
- The recount is expected to begin in early December and over 2000 volunteer observers are needed.
- Ohio Congressman Dennis Kucinich has endorsed the recount effort.
- MSNBC has given some coverage to the Ohio Recount.
- A low traffic read-only mailing list has been set up to send out updates regarding the recount effort. If you are interested, you should join it!
Here are some websites that have more information about voting irregularities in the 2004 election:
"Thank you to the Greens and all others whose support for a recount will rescue a shred of honesty in the conduct of the 2004 Ohio election." -- Dennis Kucinich.